Author Topic: supply cache doors open  (Read 3381 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
supply cache doors open
« on: December 18, 2009, 00:20:29 »
while playing with scatcycle i decided to do the glyph trick next to the squidhenge but i noticed something weird

from squid henge to kikowani station all locked supply caches were now open except the ones you can open with audio logs

did i just make a discovery(wow it feels like deja vu now   ???)
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: supply cache doors open
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 00:21:25 »
yeahs, i noticed that too. btw it says "yeahs" is a word! xD
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 08:50:45 »
It's because you bumped it. And cache doors are bumpable, so they vanish when you bump the district.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:31:59 by ColdGlider »
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 14:09:20 »
It's because you bumped it. And cache doors are bumpable, so they vanish when you bump the district.

we didn`t bump though we done tayari plaza then done the glyph room thing and they were open and only supply cache`s were open

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 14:42:41 »
OG you are correct you didn't Bump, but you were in one of the dark areas ( I reviewed your video ) CG discovered this are some time ago.

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 14:44:03 »
OG you are correct you didn't Bump, but you were in one of the dark areas ( I reviewed your video ) CG discovered this are some time ago.

at what part again

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 14:49:23 »
Isn't this the same game you were playing where you had gotten in side the elevator?

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 16:06:49 »
i dunno, but i remember one open withought stuff in it but it wasnt in dark. i think we did bump it. Like when i started floating at that time the next door district was bumped.
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 18:34:41 »
Isn't this the same game you were playing where you had gotten in side the elevator?

i believe so but i don`t remember

why does it feel like i`ve posted this thread before   :-\

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 18:49:27 »
from squid henge to kikowani station all locked supply caches were now open except the ones you can open with audio logs

I like abbreviations.  Here's a new one that B.Net needed years ago:  VOIDO (Video Or It Didn't Occur).  One might say that your claim is voided by VOIDO.

I suppose we could also have POIDO as well for "Pictures".  Perhaps even POVOIDO for "Pictures Or Video".

"POVOIDO" has seven letters.  Perhaps that will earn it Bungie approval.

A)  How did he get into the dark area without bumping?
B)  Where is the video so that I might see for myself?  I'd like to clear POVOIDO.
C)  A useful replacement for "I can't remember" is "I will go research this before I post since I don't remember."  I'm not saying that everyone should always do this everytime... just pointing out that it is a helpful replacement.

By the way, this belonged in "Report In!" so it has been moved there.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 18:51:07 by ColdGlider »
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 19:02:23 »
They jumped over the force field barrier (those blue covy shields) by head jumping.
                            Think its near the bus terminal

CG this was the area you took Apollo and I. But when we did it we bumped the doors open in the bus depo and mongoosed inside. Remember? and the 3 of us were inside an elevator shaft that went no where...

They thought they Bumped but really there was nothing to load...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 19:04:40 »
They jumped over the force field barrier (those blue covy shields) by head jumping.
                            Think its near the bus terminal

CG this was the area you took Apollo and I. But when we did it we bumped the doors open in the bus depo and mongoosed inside. Remember? and the 3 of us were inside an elevator shaft that went no where...

They thought they Bumped but really there was nothing to load...

if i bumped why did we have to clip through the door as everytime i`ve bumped there i will normally be able to enter without clipping through

hey has anyone tried going into free cam when my body goes onto the roofs when me and scat keep killing each other
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 19:06:14 by odst glitcher »

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 19:23:18 »
Ok, this is very clear to me now.  Thanks to all for their input.  They went into a dark area without bumping and found a supply caches with missing doors.  This is normal.

The only thing left to clear up is OGs' report that:

I highly doubt this, as it would mean D06, D04, D03, and D00 all had missing supply cache doors at the same time.  You're telling me you were loading new districts into memory with missing doors?  I think you may have exaggerated a little. 

Enigma: since you are looking at the video, can you please clear this up so I can lock this thread?
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 19:25:26 »
Ok, this is very clear to me now.  Thanks to all for their input.  They went into a dark area without bumping and found a supply caches with missing doors.  This is normal.

I highly doubt this, as it would mean D06, D04, D03, and D00 all had missing supply cache doors at the same time.  You're telling me you were loading new districts into memory with missing doors?  I think you may have exaggerated a little. 

Enigma: since you are looking at the video, can you please clear this up so I can lock this thread?

yeah i exxagerated a bit but every district i went in locked cache`s were open and we didn`t bump

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 19:29:45 »
Ok, this is very clear to me now.  Thanks to all for their input.  They went into a dark area without bumping and found a supply caches with missing doors.  This is normal.

I highly doubt this, as it would mean D06, D04, D03, and D00 all had missing supply cache doors at the same time.  You're telling me you were loading new districts into memory with missing doors?  I think you may have exaggerated a little. 

That I do not see in the video. They may have had another game that I am not aware of....